Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Coverage For Alpharetta, Smyrna And The Rest of Metro Atlanta
To be a responsible driver, you must both be safe behind the wheel and do all you can protect your car and its value. One of the best ways to meet both goals is to carry quality car insurance. It’s there to protect you and your family in numerous ways, and you’ll be glad you have a policy if you ever face the expensive ramifications of accidents.
Most car insurance companies claim to offer customized coverage at the lowest costs. At Get In The Ring, we’ll hold them to their promises. Our job is to help you design personalized benefits that never break the bank. Put your trust in us, and you will reap the benefits.
Ready to get started?
Common Auto Insurance Questions
If you are a driver, then you might face accident risks on every stretch of pavement, including in your own driveway. These perils could damage your vehicle, cause you injuries or even harm others.
Any of your recovery costs might be incredibly expensive. To help you afford them, you can file a claim against your car insurance. Your policy can pay for many of these costs on your behalf so that you won’t struggle to recover from problems that you least expect.
Because vehicle ownership risks are numerous, you will need multiple types of coverage within your auto policy. The most essential are:
- Liability Insurance: When an accident is your fault, this coverage help you pay for the damage you do to others (such as other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This plan pays for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: This pays for damage to the other party’s property.
- Collision Insurance: This covers damage to your own vehicle that you sustained in a wreck.
- Comprehensive Insurance: This coverage pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or similar accidents.
- Medical Payments Coverage/Personal Injury Protection: If you get hurt in an accident, this coverage can pay for your medical bills and sometimes will cover other losses, such as lost income.
- Uninsured/underinsured Insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage can pay for your car’s damage.
Don’t forget, however, that there are numerous unique risks that your specific vehicle might face. You might need more expansive benefits, such as:
- Roadside assistance
- Rental car reimbursement
- Custom parts coverage
- Replacement cost vehicle coverage
- Vanishing deductibles
- Gap insurance
We completely understand that it might seem challenging to determine which coverage is best for you. That’s where our agents will step in. We know all the ins and outs of car insurance, and we’ll work closely with you to determine which ways to customize your plan to your advantage.
Georgia is an at-fault insurance state, which means that drivers who cause wrecks must pay for both their own damage costs and those they cause to others.
Liability insurance is the benefit that will help you repay those third parties. All policies purchased in Georgia must contain at least:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
- $50,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident
- $25,000 property damage liability coverage per accident
Still, we encourage all our clients to carry higher liability limits. If you have more coverage, then you will have more assistance available from your auto insurance policy in case of an at-fault accident. Never hesitate to come to us with any questions you might have about the precise auto insurance benefits you need.